Ravioli with Brown Butter Sage Sauce
This is such a rich and decadent sauce, and every bite bursts with flavor. The silky texture has such an elegance and simplicity to it. The sauce is versatile, and it will go well with other stuffed pastas. This a wonderful option for a "date night" dish. Open up a bottle of wine, light a candle, and enjoy in good company.
- 1 lb. Cheese Ravioli
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 6-8 Fresh Sage Leaves, Torn into pieces
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, cook the pasta until it floats to the top and is pale in color, about 7-9 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet melt the butter over medium high heat, until it is light golden in color.
- Add the Sage leaves and continue to cook them for about 2 minutes. Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the ravioli to the sauce mixture and sprinkle with the Parmesan Cheese.
- Toss to coat. Serve.