Cool Down With a Clamato
This is a delicious drink that will keep you refreshed on a hot summer day. You can explore with an array of different ingredients to make this drink, so feel free to add more or less of the ingredients listed. This can also be an alternative to a Bloody Mary to help you recover from the festivities of the night before.
- ¾ cup Clamato
- ½ cup Beer
- ¼ cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- ½ tsp. Salsa Maggi or Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup Japanese Style Peanuts
- ¼ cup Beef Jerky, chopped or torn into small pieces
- 3-4 Key Limes
- Churritos for garnish
- Tajin or salt for the rim of the glass
- 1 Lime to rub on the rim of the glass
- Ice (Optional)
Cut the lime in half and rub it along the rim of the glass, turn glass upside down into your plate of salt or Tajin. Squeeze the limes into the glasses add the Clamato, beer, Salsa Maggi, cucumber, beef jerky, and peanuts. Top with the Churritos then stir and serve. If your Clamato and beer are cold, you don’t have to add the ice, that is all up to you.