Melon Mint Sangria
Sangria is the quintessential cocktail for summer. This version is pleasantly light, refreshing, and full of bright colors. The fresh mint adds such a clean note and enticing aroma. One of the best parts is eating the fruit right out of your glass, after they have soaked up all of the beautiful flavors.
- 1 Bottle of Dry White wine such as Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 Liter Club soda
- 1/2 Small Seedless Watermelon, Freshly Scooped out with a melon baller
- 1/2 Honeydew, Freshly Scooped out with a melon baller
- 1/2 Cantalope, Freshly Scooped out with a melon baller
- 2 Limes, Thinly Sliced
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 10-12 Fresh Mint Leaves, Torn into pieces, Plus more for garnish
- Place the fresh mint leaves, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, and limes into a pitcher.
- Pour the wine and sugar over the top.
- Stir and place in the refrigerator for 1- 2 hours to let the ingredients get to know each other a bit.
- Pour the club soda in and give the sangria another stir.
- Pour into ice filled individual glasses and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.